Tuesday, February 4, 2014

tuesday


Wendell Pfeffer
1/14/14

            Today the discussion was rather interesting. To tell you the truth I only captivated the part of the discussion when Shapiro told to the whole class whether or not they would want to be convinced if there actually was a god. Most of everyone said no, which surprised me because they actually thought that they could be convinced and that if they would be convinced then they would thus see everything differently. People said they are fine with what they believe now and that they don’t want radically change towards the other direction. I actually would want to know because it would be interesting to hear what Shapiro has to say about gods. Gods I believe are a myth, they are not proven to be real. The concept behind science is what created everything – the galaxy, our planet, and life etc… not a god. However I do believe there is more life out there and I would love to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment