Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Beyond the Wall

The power of infinity is too much for me to handle. I never thought it was even possible for a man to comprehend the idea of its existence but, when you take away the wall of concept and illusion, the infinite explodes in your face. I learned that today after putting aside the wall of Evolution. The huge amount of possibilities that I saw completely overwhelmed me. It was beyond what I could hold in my mind and at the same time, keep a sane mind. It was not long before I needed to bring back the wall to stop the headache. This power that I was so blind to has now introduced itself to me and has given me some form of clarity into the idea of being absolutely and totally nothing when compared to the infinite choices that create infinte dimensions which belong to the infinite universe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment