Monday, February 10, 2014

February 10th

This week is one of the most important weeks of my life because its regionals for basketball. The next two games (if we win tomorrow) mean more to me than anything, but somehow it helps that they also mean absolutely nothing in the gram scheme of things. It’s interesting to think how everything really doesn't  amount to anything, but one small thing can change all that we know like the butterfly effect. I also felt that feeling of revenge and of not being seen. We have lost to the same them two years in a row for regional finals, and most people overlook us because of that now. I want revenge on anyone who doesn't believe in us, and luckily I don't have too much consciousness to find myself inactive about it. But in basketball, or any sport, I know from experience that overthinking is a disease. To live sometimes you can’t overanalyze, or you lose a game you should've won you can’t think about it too much or you can’t just move on with it.  There is somewhat a beauty in stupidity  because you can appreciate and see goodness with what you can see around you. Just because you know more doesn't mean you are happier. But still, I rather know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment