Thursday, February 6, 2014

thursday post

I believe in evolutionism. I have not really looked into either creationism or evolutionism, but I prefer to choose the side with science and reason behind it. I have always believed in what I could see. You can prove evolutionism, and therefore I believe in it. Like I stated in my previous post, I believe religion was created as a means of manipulating the masses, and gave excuses for high ranking nations to attack one another and for people to assert their power. It took a while for me to fully accept this idea within myself, but I think it is time for a lot of us to just stop being so afraid of a world where we are alone, because we are. We are alone in this vast galaxy of millions of other planets/stars. We're just an ant. Nobody is by our side besides ourself, and thats why man is inherently a very selfish creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment