Wednesday, February 5, 2014

God, without a doubt

Since it was first mentioned, I never wanted to know for sure if God is real or not. I do think it would change my life completely due to the fact that i am not religious to begin with. Although my dad recently has been trying to get me to go to church more and more, i disagree on a lot of things with him. I was raised catholic, i have been baptized and have had my conformation, but i do not really believe in religion as a whole. I strongly believe that there is a higher power, that there is some sort of God to put your faith in, but religion itself seems illogical to me. If i knew God existed without a shadow of  doubt, the way i live my life would change and in my opinion, every one else's life would change as well. I think instead of having faith, we would live in fear because we would know that if we sin or behave badly, then we would go to hell. I believe that we all have a cafeteria plan because we decide when and where to blame God for something good, but refuse to believe he is there when we do something bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment