Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Post

As I continue reading this book, I find my attitude towards the speaker changing significantly. At first, I thought this was just a bunch of nonsense written by a babbling idiot. However, I am now beginning to think that this is something much more than that. What this guy is saying actually makes a great deal of sense. Humans pride themselves on being such great creatures, the divine production of God, and scale their virtues and lives based solely upon economic gain and “peace” when the reality of our existence is much different. The author discusses in length the bloodthirstiness our society has. Giving us examples from the past, the author shows that humans have always had a sick mind and that it continues to grow. He goes as far to say as this current generation is event worse than the times that we viewed as “barbaric” in that we have no reason for the killings that take place everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment