Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday Post

Lets talk about human advantages. The first point that I agree with Fyodor, that the advantages of humankind are reason, honor, peace and prosperity. These attributes allow us, humans, to have the possibility of living a successful life. I, like Fyodor sates, do see one who goes in opposition to them as a maniac.
Now however, Fyodor is keeping me from knowing the one excuse, the one advantage humans have that allow them to go in opposition to the advantages and not be considered a maniac. This is the one style of writing that Fyodor uses that makes me mad since it keeps the truth and the real answer to what I am eager to know. However, for him i guess it is worthwhile since it keeps the readers interested on the book, dying to discover answers and witness what happens next.
Fyodor is exactly like the friend he describes, going in opposition to everything, and I wonder whether he was describing himself in disguise.

No comments:

Post a Comment