Monday, January 27, 2014

NTFU 3

I like how this is turning out. It appears to be that there is finally going to be something interesting to read about in this book. The whole dinner scene was awkward to me because I could just imagine this poor man who has no social abilities and who is trying to find a way into some sort of social circle, and he is now here making a fool out of himself, ruining all and any chances he had of becoming friends with these gentlemen of social rank. Then I pictured this pathetic drunk man just pacing in a restaurant, begging for attention that was never given to him. I was happy to see that there might be a love story starting up here though. It is amusing to see how there is a chance that a person so spiteful and socially unstable might actually find his match and get what he really wants which is to start a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment