Saturday, January 25, 2014

Saturday

Like most of my classmates, I feel pretty lost and confused. The way I approach the book changes every second. At one point, I'm trying to develop a plot in my mind, and I'm trying to visualize what is going on as he explains it. At another point, I try and put the 30 ideas he's presented the reader with together to come up with an explanation for it.

I kind of see where he's getting this whole idea of the enjoyment of the pain of the toothache. I remember going through it and reading it and being like "yeah, yeah. That makes sense. That rings a bell." But the deeper you get into it, you realize that he's literally just rambling on and on about something so unimportant. He's playing little mind games with the reader, just f***ing with us the whole time, and it's annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment